Guenter Stertenbrink schrieb:
und, hat Stefan nicht beschrieben, wie man die aktuellen Versionen
selber kompiliert ?
Von meiner Website (Download & Links - Sektion):
To assemble asmFish by yourself is pretty easy with the new fasmg Assembler. Here a short
1) go to https://github.com/lantonov/asmFish/tree/fasmg
2) Click on the green button "Clone or download"
3) Click on "Download ZIP", to download the whole file-package on your PC
4) Unzip it
5) You get a folder called "asmFish-fasmg"
6) Doubleclick the file "make.bat" in there, a small menu will popup
7) choose the number, you want (2 is for Windows (popcount and bmi2-versions), 6 is for normal x64-version)
8) wait around 30 seconds - that's it. The asmFish-exe files are ready to use
How to use asmFish with the Cerebellum_Light Library (=how to get asmBrainFish)
1) Download Cerebellum_Light from the Zipproth-website: http://www.zipproth.de/#Brainfish_download
2) Unpack it
3) Set the UCI-parameters of asmFish (not the Book-parameters of your Chess-GUI (Arena, Fritz or whatever),
because the GUI has NOTHING TO DO with the Cerebellum_Library!!!):
- OwnBook = true (default: false!!!)
- BookFile = Path and Filename of the Cerebellum_Light_Poly.bin file
- BestBookMove = true (default false!!!), if false the move is selected according to the weights in the Polyglot book
- BookDepth = 100 (or higher)(default 100, maximum number of moves played out of the book in one row)