CSS-Shop Impressum Datenschutz
Up Topic Hauptforen / CSS-Forum / Für Leute die Interesse haben könnten
- - By Damir Desevac Date 2020-05-24 11:26
https://github.com/weepingwillowben/lc0-stockfish-hybrid
Parent - By Peter Martan Date 2020-05-24 11:55 Edited 2020-05-24 12:32
Danke, Damir, aber es stören mich bei der Beschreibung ein paar Punkte:

Zitat:

Algorithm description
The core position evaluation algorithm at the core of Lc0 only has one minor change:

In selection, do not select moves that Stockfish has evaluated as bad.

Of course, there are all sorts of details about how much time the Stockfish is allowed to evaluate each position, and at what point Stockfish is confident enough about its evaluation to start affecting the output, but most of those details aren't really important for the analysis. The main idea is that as a node gets evaluates more, Stockfish evaluates all of the children of that node more, allowing branches to be reevaluated by Stockfish if the parent looks good to Lc0, so even if a branch is defined as bad at one point does not mean it will always be evaluated that way, stabilizing the method significantly.

Wäre es so, wie man es verstehen könnte, dass SF die Gelegenheit und Zeit erhält, LC0- Output- Züge zusätzlich zu den eigenen zu berechnen, dann könnte das je nach TC eventuell Sinn machen.
So wie in einem Hybrid, wie es bisher schon existiert hat, (Nucleus) in dem SF sowohl als eine von zwei Slave- Engines als auch zusätzlich als Master- Engine evaluieren kann.
Hash- Lernen ist A-B-Domäne, es bräuchte aber geschätzt doppelt soviel Rechenzeit für SF wie für LC0 und das kostet natürlich enorm Gesamtzeit, zumindest dann, wenn sich SF und LC0 nicht über den best move einig sind.

Zitat:

Performance vs Stockfish
I accidentally deleted all this data Working to recreate.

Performance vs Lc0
I accidentally deleted all this data too Working to recreate.

Out of maybe 100 games vs Lc0, in time controls from 3+2min to 15+10, I have seen it win maybe once. The draw rate is incredibly high, but in general, the hybrid method loses head to Lc0 very consistently. I suspect that is because the Lc0 evaluation of both engines guides it into positions it is comfortable in, meaning less tactically sharp ones, so the stockfish evaluation does not add much, and sometimes it gets in the way to some small degree.

Klingt nicht nach sehr viel Anfangs- Erfolg, aber mal sehen, was daraus weiter wird.
Up Topic Hauptforen / CSS-Forum / Für Leute die Interesse haben könnten