Not logged inCSS-Forum
Forum CSS-Online Help Search Login
CSS-Shop Impressum Datenschutz
Up Topic Hauptforen / CSS-Forum / ... Only A Pawn In Their Game ...
- - By Roland Riener Date 2016-12-10 09:36 Edited 2016-12-10 09:39
Zur heutigen Literaturnobelpreis-Verleihung an Bob Dylan:

Gruß, Roland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXWM84rUV-Q
Parent - - By Michael Bechmann Date 2016-12-11 01:56
Da sehe ich aber keinen Zusammenhang zum Thema dieses Forums. 
Parent - - By Roland Riener Date 2016-12-11 10:04
Aber hallo!
Pawn und Game. Wir sind ein Forum für Schach und Spiele und nicht nur für Computerschach. Man wird ja wohl noch etwas ausgrasen dürfen.
Parent - - By Michael Bechmann Date 2016-12-11 19:29 Edited 2016-12-11 20:10
für Schach und Spiele, ja. - Aber nicht für Musik.

Ich hätte auch viel interessante Fragen über dunkle Energie, dunkle Masse, bemannte interstellare Raumflüge, außerirdische Lebensformen, was es auf den außerirdischen Pyramiden und Burgen auf der Rückseite des Mondes auf sich hat (die Apollo 20 gefunden haben soll), warum die Ägypter in ihren Pyramiden schon PI und e und Wurzel aus 2 auf 3 Dezimalstellen eingebaut hatten (Umkreis der Pyramide dividiert durch die Diagonale ist 3,142 Das hat schon Däniken dargelegt, und die Ägypter konnten das noch gar nicht wissen )  - aber alles das verkneife ich mir hier auch, weil es eben nicht zum Thema gehört. . 

Vielleicht werden die Moderatoren eine Unterabteilung für alle andere Themen, die nichts mit Schach und Spiele zusammenhängen, einrichten - für Fragen über Astronomie, Mathematik, Wissenschaft, Politik, Geografie, Geschichte, Sport, Musik usw. - fände ich gut.
Parent - - By Roland Riener Date 2016-12-11 22:24 Upvotes 1
Bei deinen eigenen Mathematik-Beiträgen warst du auch nicht so streng.

Übrigens, Musik wird auch gespielt. Zum aktuellen Anlaß war mir jedoch die Schach-Metapher im Refrain und der Text wichtiger. Dieser ist wohl durchaus literarisch und erneut gesellschaftskritisch-aktuell.

Only a Pawn in Their Game

Bob Dylan

A bullet from the back of a bush
Took Medgar Evers' blood
A finger fired the trigger to his name
A handle hid out in the dark
A hand set the spark
Two eyes took the aim
Behind a man's brain
But he can't be blamed
He's only a pawn in their game

A South politician preaches to the poor white man
"You got more than the blacks, don't complain
You're better than them, you been born with white skin, " they explain
And the Negro's name
Is used, it is plain
For the politician's gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain't him to blame

The deputy sheriffs, the soldiers, the governors get paid
And the marshals and cops get the same
But the poor white man's used in the hands of them all like a tool
He's taught in his school
From the start by the rule
That the laws are with him
To protect his white skin
To keep up his hate
So he never thinks straight
'Bout the shape that he's in

From the poverty shacks, he looks from the cracks to the tracks
And the hoofbeats pound in his brain
And he's taught how to walk in a pack
Shoot in the back
With his fist in a clinch
To hang and to lynch
To hide 'neath the hood
To kill with no pain
Like a dog on a chain
He ain't got no name

Today, Medgar Evers was buried from the bullet he caught
They lowered him down as a king
But when the shadowy sun sets on the one
That fired the gun
He'll see by his grave
On the stone that remains
Carved next to his name
His epitaph plain
Only a pawn in their game

Songwriter: Bob Dylan
Parent - By Michael Bechmann Date 2016-12-12 01:23 Edited 2016-12-12 01:39
1. Bei den Mathematikbeiträgen hatte ich aber einen Tag überlegt, ob ich das hier schreiben sollte.
Es hat zumindest auch mit Schach zu tun.

Andererseits gab es von Di. und Mi. (als ich das geschrieben hatte) nur einen einzigen Beitrag im Forum - somit kann es gar nicht so störend gewesen sein.
An manchen Tagen kommen 20 oder mehr Beiträge und an manchen gar keine.

Ansonsten ist die Kritik richtig. Offenbar war es doch falsch, weil es ins Forum auch nicht gehört.
Ich werde nun mathematische oder andere nichtcomputertechnische ode nichtschachliche Themen nun hier bis auf weiteres (siehe 2.) nicht mehr schreiben, allerdings auch nicht mehr lesen.

---
2. In fast allen Foren gibt es eine Rubrik für "restliche Themen". Vielleicht wird es in einen fernen Tages noch eingeführt.
Dann können wir von Themen-Zwängen befreit über alles andere diskutieren: Mathematik, Musik usw.: Homer Simpson, Bob Dylan, Aliens, Reichskanzler und sogar Angela Me. :-<
Parent - By Thomas Müller Date 2016-12-12 10:31 Upvotes 1
Hallo,

solange von uns Admins/Moderation kein Einwand kommt, kann auch mal "OffTopic" gepostet werden.
Wenn es "ausartet" melden wir uns dann bestimmt

gruß
thomas
Parent - By Benno Hartwig Date 2016-12-12 09:18 Edited 2016-12-12 10:15 Upvotes 1
Immerhin spielt Dylan vielleicht hin und wieder mal eine Partie

(oder er spielte zumindest mal eine Partie, oder er tat zumindest so...)

Dylan sagte mal was zu seinen Schach-Erlebnissen:

First time I ever worked in East Orange, New Jersey.

Folks never go to East Orange, New Jersey; it’s a horrible town. I went there to play in a coffee house in East Orange, New Jersey. It was a chess playing coffee house out there. It was so bad…uh…so bad, people playing chess out there. Uh…that’s all they thought about out there was chess and chess and chess. People come up to me, you play your song, you play you a real quiet song. In the middle of the song you hear “Check”, [female laughter in background] And “Hey, that was a good move” and all kinds of stuff like that.

Hey folks it was so bad I had a little dream out there the first night I worked about this chess playing stuff. I dreamed I went to work out in East Orange, New Jersey, and, uh, about time I quit in two days I went there to ask the guy for my money. I says, “Can I have some money, I worked two days for ya?” He says, “Uh… Well OK, we don’t pay you money around here though” I says “Uh, yeah?” He says “Well” he says, uh, ”Yeah, we pay ya chess men”, I said “Uh, well give me my chess men then, I worked two days”. I sort of…didn’t really figure, I thought he was lying at first, but I took it anyway. He gave me a king and a queen for working two days. I said “Fine, that’s OK”.

So I took my king and queen and went down to a bar, nearest bar I could find. I walked in the bar and I ordered a pint. I… I got on the bar, “Bartender”, I says “Can I have a pint?” I’ll be damned if he didn’t give me a pint. He asked me for the money. I gave him my king and queen. I’ll be damned, you know he took that king and queen, threw it under the counter, and brought me out four pawns, two bishops, and a rook for change.

That’s a little story about East Orange, New Jersey.”

Hier erfahren wir auch was über die Figuren-Tauschwerte, die Dylan in Erfahrung erträumte. Wer hätte das gedacht?

PS:
Ich finde eigentlich ganz OK, wenn in ruhigen Zeiten auch mal was gepostet wird
was nur so am Rande mit unseren Themen zu tun hat.
Up Topic Hauptforen / CSS-Forum / ... Only A Pawn In Their Game ...